With Comics Plus you can access thousands of graphic novels on-the-go.
Simply log in with your library card number and browse the selection of eComics or use the search function to find something specific. Once you’ve selected a title you can view a preview of the comic or use the check out option to view the entire comic. Check out an unlimited number of titles for up to 7 days each!
Comics Plus is available to library patrons, for free, with their library card.
- • Access through your browser on any computer or smart device with an internet connection.
- • Browse by Genre, Publisher, Comic, and instantly check out your favorites.
- • No holds or waiting – all comics are available whenever you want them.
To begin, click on the banner below. Once there, click on the get started button. Your username is your library card number and your password will be the last four digits of that same number. Questions or concerns? Please, feel free to call or visit your local Livingston parish branch library.
Getting Started with the Comics Plus App
Once you’ve completed the steps in Getting Started you can then download and register with the Library Edition of the Comics Plus app on any Apple device or device with access to iTunes.
- 1) Download the app here.
- 2) Once the app is downloaded, open it on you device. Click on the “more” option at the bottom of your screen.
- 3) Click on “settings” then click on “log in”.
- 4) Your login information is the same one that you established in Getting Started or, by default, is your library card number as your user name (no spaces) and the last four digits of that same number as your pin.
- 5) Now you’re all set to begin browsing and downloading an unlimited number of eComics! Once downloaded an eComic is available for seven days.