Book Fest Contributor Form - Author
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Please use this form to submit your request to participate in the Livingston Parish Book Festival's Authors' Row. Be sure to read through the information below before submitting your request.
- There are no fees or charges for participation in Authors' Row.
- Applying does not guarantee acceptance; applicants will be contacted to confirm participation. Library events are family-friendly; we reserve the right to decline applications that do not meet LPL's standards.
- All submissions must be received by Wednesday, October 11, 2023. A Book Fest committee member will contact you to confirm your application status by Friday, October 13, 2023.
- Authors' Row is an outdoor attraction with no electrical accommodations.
- All participating authors will receive a designated area in our Author's Row tent at the Book Fest. The Library will provide one (1) table and two (2) chairs for each author unless otherwise requested and approved.
- Participating authors are responsible at all times for oversight of their tables and related materials.
- Authors are allowed to sell books they've authored at the Book Fest. The author or Cavalier House Books must do all money handling. The Library WILL NOT assist with any sales.
- The Library will provide a hospitality area inside the branch for all participants. The hospitality area will include light snacks and drinks for participants throughout the day. This area is open to participants only, not the family and friends of participants.
- Participants should plan to arrive by 10:00 a.m. to set up for the event. The Book Festival will end at 4:00 p.m. To be considered for future events, participants must arrive on time and plan to stay for the festival's duration.
- Book Fest coordinators will send details on parking closer to the event date.