Book Fest Contributor Form - Community Organizations
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Please use this form to submit your request to participate in the Livingston Parish Book Festival's Community Row. Be sure to read through the information below before submitting your request.
- There are no fees or charges for participation in Community Row.
- Applying does not guarantee acceptance; applicants will be contacted to confirm participation. Library events are family-friendly; we reserve the right to decline applications that do not meet LPL's standards.
- All submissions must be received by Wednesday, October 11, 2023. A Book Fest committee member will contact you to confirm your application status by Friday, October 13, 2023.
- Community Row is an outdoor attraction with no electrical accommodations.
- Community organizations and vendors may elect to bring their own branded tent to the event; otherwise, organizations will receive space under a communal tent provided by the Library. Organization tent sizes are limited to 10 feet by 10 feet. The Library will provide one (1) table and two (2) chairs to all participating organizations regardless of their decision to bring a tent or use library tent space.
- Participating organizations are responsible at all times for oversight of their tables and related materials.
- Community Organizations and vendors must be based in Livingston Parish or offer services that directly affect Livingston Parish residents to participate. The Library WILL NOT assist with any sales.
- The Library will provide a hospitality area inside the branch for participants. The hospitality area will include light snacks and drinks for participants throughout the day. This area is open to participants only, not the family and friends of participants.
- Participants should plan to arrive by 10:00 a.m. to set up for the event. The Book Festival will end at 4:00 p.m. To be considered for future events, participants must arrive on time and plan to stay for the festival's duration.
- Book Fest coordinators will send details on parking closer to the event date.