COVID-19 Response - FAQs
- Book returns at all branches are now open. All returned items will be quarantined for a minimum of three days before being sanitized and returned to circulation.
Registering for a New Library Card
- Patrons in need of a new library card may register for an LPL eCard. LPL eCards allow immediate access to all digital resources and eContent in the LPL Digital Library such as hoopla, CloudLibrary, and more. Library borrowers who register for an eCard will need to show valid ID and follow the in-person instructions to be able to check out materials at a library branch once the library officially reopens.
All LPL eCard applicants must be residents of Livingston Parish. In order to check out physical items from the library, patrons must bring proper identification to their local branch.
Existing Library Card Numbers and PINs
- If you have a library card and do not know your number, please contact us with the full name, address, and phone number associated with your account. We will contact you with your account information as soon as possible.
- Library Card PINs are 4 digits long. The PIN defaults to the last 4 digits of your library card number. Some of our digital resources may ask for this information when you attempt to login.
Meeting and Study Room Reservations
- Out of an overabundance of caution, all meeting and study room bookings have been canceled until further notice.