The material provided below is for informational purposes only. Livingston Parish Library does not endorse or solicit support for any political candidate, cause or entity.
- To vote in a primary election in Louisiana, you must be registered with a party affiliation.
- You must be registered to vote 30 days before an election.
- You are required to prove age, residency, and identity.
- You must submit your current Louisiana driver’s license if you have one, or your birth certificate or other documentation which reasonably and sufficiently establishes your identity, age, and residency.
- If you have no picture ID, you may bring a utility bill, payroll check, or government document that includes your name and address.
Run by the Louisiana Secretary of State, the Geaux Voters Portal contains important voting information, including voting location, voter frequently asked questions, ballot information, and absentee voting.
The following locations serve as early voting locations in Livingston Parish:
Denham Springs-Walker Branch
8101 US Hwy. 190
Denham Springs, LA 70706
Livingston Registrar of Voters
29938 S. Magnolia Street
Livingston, LA 70754