Please note: We ask our patrons to help us in our efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19 when using our curbside service. Please do not use this service if you are showing symptoms, have had a fever in the last 24 hours, or otherwise think you need to be tested for COVID-19.
- Please allow up to two business days for staff to pull your holds. Staff will contact you by phone when your items are available for pickup. You will have three business days to retrieve your holds.
- Once notified that your items are ready, come to the Library, park in a designated parking spot, and call the appropriate branch phone number.
- Library staff will ask for your library card number when you call, so be sure to bring it with you.
- Only items placed on hold will be available for curbside pickup.
- Patrons may return materials currently checked out by placing them in the book drop, or by placing them on the designated book carts located just outside the front entrance.
- Patrons unsure of what to request or need assistance deciding what books or materials to check out may call their local branch and receive personalized help. Staff can pull books or films based on authors and genres you enjoy. Give something new a try today!
- Albany-Springfield Branch: 225-686-4130
- Denham Springs-Walker Branch: 225-686-4140
- Main Branch in Livingston: 225-686-4160
- South Branch: 225-686-4170
- Watson Branch: 225-686-4180
Need access to online resources right away? Livingston Parish residents may complete the online form for an LPL eCard. You’ll receive immediate access to all LPL databases and eContent such as Hoopla, CloudLibrary, and more. Library borrowers who register online will need to show valid ID and follow the in-person instructions to be able to check out materials at a library branch.
Library card expired? Patrons in good standing can renew their library cards online by completing this form.
Note: To register for a new library card, complete the online registration form here.
Renewals may take up to 72 hours to process. If needed right away, please call one of our library branches during regular business hours. Online renewal is a way for patrons to retain access to our online resources.
On February 26, 2019, the LPL announced a new partnership with Livingston Parish Public Schools (LPPS) to provide all students and educators with an LPL eCard. This eCard grants immediate access to all electronic resources provided by the Library. For help determining your eCard number and learn more about the eCard partnership, click here.